What is an Ulcer?
An ulcer is an internal wound usually in the stomach or intestines.
Common causes of ulcer are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and certain other painkillers, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox, others).
Stress and spicy foods do not cause peptic ulcers. They can make your symptoms worse. However, consuming unripe pawpaw aids in the healing of external and internal ulcers.
Health Benefits of Pawpaw
Unripe pawpaw contains high percentage of papain, which makes it a wonderful food that helps the digestive system function better. Unripe pawpaw has numerous benefits due to its high contents in vitamins A, B and C, fibre and protein, among others.
Consuming unripe pawpaw on an empty stomach helps in the digestion of protein, reduces inflammation, improves immune system as well as helps expel bacteria and viruses. Unripe pawpaw is an anti-inflammatory supplement, which helps in reducing inflammation, including osteoarthritis and asthma, among others. Other benefits of unripe pawpaw include its richness in antioxidants which helps in the prevention of cholesterol oxidation.
- Get raw pawpaw and wash it. It must be raw, not ripe
- Do not peel it and do not remove the seeds.
- After washing the outside neatly, slice it without peeling it into small pieces. The cutting should be small like sugar cubes.
- Put all the small pieces of the raw pawpaw into any clean container.
- Fill the container with water to stop at the same point the sliced pawpaw stopped.
- Leave the pawpaw in the water for four days. For example if you soak it on a Monday, count Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be the fourth day.
- On the Fourth day, the water will be looking white in colour. Seive it and throw away the pawpaw and the water becomes your cure for ulcer.
DOSAGE: drink half a glass of the pawpaw water every morning, afternoon and evening. You will no longer feel those ulcer pains because it will heal the wounds inside that are causing the pain.
Morning, afternoon and evening drinking of the pawpaw water can continue for weeks and months depending on how severe the ulcer is. It is not relief. It is a cure.
Avoid taking strong pain killers without prescription. If you take time to read the side affects you will see that the drugs for pain relief cause ulcer or wounds in the body.
This treatment mentioned is not a reason not to go to hospital, because not all internal pains are ulcers.